Intersafe energies provides energy audit is an inspections, survey and analysis of energy flows for energy consumption in a building, processor systems to reduce the amount of energy input into the system without negatively affecting the output. When the object is an occupied building then reducing energy consumption while maintaining or improving human comforts, heath and safety are of primary concern. Beyond simply identifying the source of energy use, an energy audit seeks to prioritize the energy uses according to the greatest to least cost effective opportunities for energy savings.
- Measure the energy consumption.
- Provide cheap solutions to reduce the energy consumption.
- Replace the equipment to decrease energy cost.
- Comparison with electricity bill and replacement cost of equipment.
- Reduce Generators fuel consumption .
- Design solar backup systems to save money & Uninterrupted energy from sun.