Energy Control Systems introduces a system which is a good balance between cost and the green power/power independence. The system can charge the battery bank from grid power when available and switch to solar power when grid is not available. This arrangement ensures that one can have a bigger better battery bank without establishing a very big and expensive solar array. This arrangement is also particularly important where there is limited space for the panel.
- Low frequency true sine wave high efficiency inverter.
- Large capacity solar and grid chargers incorporated with the inverter, 40 to 80 amps chargers ensure charging battery banks of 600 amp/hr and bigger providing real power and back up where required.
- Five stage programmable chargers with adequate safety features ensure long battery life for all battery types.
- Full UPS mode operation possible.
- Full solar mode with integrated solar charger during day time.